A Quarantine Mother's Day

Monday, May 11, 2020

I tried hard to write something clever about Mother's Day in quarantine, but everything I wrote looked like a big bowl of sap covered with a generous helping of cheese.  

So let me just say this: 

I love my kids fiercely.  And their kids fiercely.  They are all amazing people I really like being around. 

I miss my mother something awful every day. Most everything I have done during this quarantine to keep myself sane can be traced back to her.  Sewing, knitting, cooking, baking, watching  BBC mystery shows.  Not gardening, but she tried hard to make me a gardener. 

And I'm so thankful for my grandmothers, who have left me with nothing but happy memories, and therefore something to write about. 

Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright